Proud Mongols’ dream fulfilled with joy
Youth that’s chosen to be employed
People of CAML at Oyu Tolgoi site
Strong and enthusiastic we parade
Before the shift we early morning rise
To hug the greeting golden sunrise
The job I like till hold my breath
And clocks that ticking all the best
Devine the fortune gave this chance
To bear employer’s logo on my chest
Great achievements are waiting to be built
On sunny days there, out in the field
To beautiful home country’s youth I’m proud of
The company’s objectives greatly to pay off
In each corner of the globe to have a branch embraced
I raise this Moon-mother’s milk and praise!
Oyu Tolgoi / 2007-09-08 /
We are hiring Border Supervisor in Mining section
Contact us: 7713-0303, 9493-0303,
The purpose of this role is to provide services and support on CuCon Export transport activities of the functional area in line with all company policies and procedures to achieve the team's objectives and targeted plans.
• Transport logistics or relevant discipline.
• At least 3 years relevant experience, or otherwise the significant practical experience and on the job training.
• Ability to work in a harsh extreme environment
• Excellent Chinese and English, both written and oral
• Basic knowledge of Chinese and Mongolian Customs and Transport Laws and Regulations
• Knowledge of International Freight Forwarding and Logistics activities and transport safety requirements
• Experienced in operational logistics and customs export and import clearance processes
• Team oriented, friendly and amicable personality.
• Ability to monitor and supervise the contractors and service providers
• It would be desirable that the applicant has some understanding and experience of SAP
• Be proficient with Windows Software, in particular Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Work within a freight terminal environment dealing with all aspects of export administration.
• To ensure that sound freight logistics, export processes, commercial management practices and logistic procedures.
• To be able to plan and prioritize the work load before implementation so as to provide a constant and accurate all round service to all of your customers.
• To prioritize the convoy returns to the mine site on the same day and that overnight convoys as soon as the border opens in the morning. To be proactive to get all convoys turned around and back across the border into Mongolia as a priority…
• To ensure all convoys are loaded and unloaded in a safe and timely manner.
• To be a leader and good team player with a positive attitude at all times, to be able to work with all teams across the board that are involved with the operation, all who have their own idiosyncrasies that need to be dealt with.
• To ensure that all of the required paperwork is completed and received.
• Monitor and observe work practices to ensure unsafe work practices are stopped, mitigated and if necessary, the guilty party is trained on the safe work practices.
• To always act in a safe manner and promote a safety culture at all times while undertaking your duties, to ensure that all work is carried out; consistently with the Company’s safety policies, procedures and standards in mind
• Contributes to the safety of all fellow team members and that all identified risks are mitigated with appropriate controls put in place immediately…
• To oversee and liaise with the transport operators to ensure that all rigging operations are conducted in a safe manner while loading and unloading operations…
• Be responsible for understanding changes to their assigned work areas and control any potential hazards
• To assist with the management and introduction of any proposed or initiated changes, promote good working relationships, negotiate and communicate to facilitate product transfer through Customs, import, export processes for receipt and subsequent collection