Proud Mongols’ dream fulfilled with joy
Youth that’s chosen to be employed
People of CAML at Oyu Tolgoi site
Strong and enthusiastic we parade
Before the shift we early morning rise
To hug the greeting golden sunrise
The job I like till hold my breath
And clocks that ticking all the best
Devine the fortune gave this chance
To bear employer’s logo on my chest
Great achievements are waiting to be built
On sunny days there, out in the field
To beautiful home country’s youth I’m proud of
The company’s objectives greatly to pay off
In each corner of the globe to have a branch embraced
I raise this Moon-mother’s milk and praise!
Oyu Tolgoi / 2007-09-08 /
Hiring Expats Hydraulic Shovel / Excavator technical advisor or SME
Deadline:30 April 2019
Contact us: +(976) 77130303, +(976) 94930303
• Significant exposure to large scale open pit mining operations that utilize a conventional shovel / haul truck methodology
• Trade qualified including experience on applying maintenance best practices on mobile mining equipment.
• Minimum of 10 -15 years’ experience working on large diesel powered hydraulic shovels / excavators.
• Extensive experience on Liebherr and Caterpillar / Bucyrus mining products well received.
• Previous overseas / off shore experience working with different cultures and people highly regarded
• Prepared to mentor and train local service technicians by transferring skills and knowledge in a hands on work environment.
• Previous exposure to FIFO rosters in a large scale camp environment.
• Be prepared to work in extreme weather conditions on a remote mine site.
• Recognized industry training credentials highly regarded.
• Persons with significant OEM experience and training are encouraged to apply.
• Exposure to large ERS and blast hole drill maintenance also well received.