Proud Mongols’ dream fulfilled with joy
Youth that’s chosen to be employed
People of CAML at Oyu Tolgoi site
Strong and enthusiastic we parade
Before the shift we early morning rise
To hug the greeting golden sunrise
The job I like till hold my breath
And clocks that ticking all the best
Devine the fortune gave this chance
To bear employer’s logo on my chest
Great achievements are waiting to be built
On sunny days there, out in the field
To beautiful home country’s youth I’m proud of
The company’s objectives greatly to pay off
In each corner of the globe to have a branch embraced
I raise this Moon-mother’s milk and praise!
Oyu Tolgoi / 2007-09-08 /
Looking for an Access control engineer
Contact us: 7713-0303, 9493-0303
The purpose of this role is to provide engineers services and support on Access Control and CCTV activities of the functional area in line with the company policies and procedures to achieve the team's objectives and targeted plan.
- Undergraduate or equivalent or higher education obtained through degrees or diplomas from academic college or universities.
- Information Technology or relevant discipline.
-At least 3 years relevant experience, or otherwise the significant practical experience and on the job training
- Able to work on site
- English proficiency: Upper intermediate
Duties and responsibility:
• Provides support services within overall OT’s ACS and CCTV systems
• Contributes to the Group IT customer service reputation by maintains a high level of customer focused service through consistent delivery of professional support.
• Attains a good understands of the operational activities (especially network area) to ensures business impacts are minimized by outages/ incidents.
• Provides on-site technical assistance to less experienced resources to ensure service standards are maintained.
• Maintains up to date knowledge of toolsets & technologies required to effectively perform the role.
• Supports subject matter experts in provides advice to IS&T customers as required. Day to day interaction with Security & Safety groups on site to Ensures the ACS & CCTV system is operates correctly.
• Continuous improvement and maintenance on existing head end systems of ACS and CCTV
• Work on other network area including Infrastructure, IP network & Communications If these area are required to have assistance