Proud Mongols’ dream fulfilled with joy
Youth that’s chosen to be employed
People of CAML at Oyu Tolgoi site
Strong and enthusiastic we parade
Before the shift we early morning rise
To hug the greeting golden sunrise
The job I like till hold my breath
And clocks that ticking all the best
Devine the fortune gave this chance
To bear employer’s logo on my chest
Great achievements are waiting to be built
On sunny days there, out in the field
To beautiful home country’s youth I’m proud of
The company’s objectives greatly to pay off
In each corner of the globe to have a branch embraced
I raise this Moon-mother’s milk and praise!
Oyu Tolgoi / 2007-09-08 /
Contact us: 77130303, 94930303
The purpose of this role is to provide engineers services and support on communications activities of the functional area in line with the company policies and procedures to achieve the team's objectives and targeted plan.
- Undergraduate or equivalent or higher education obtained through degrees or diplomas from academic college or universities.
- Bachelors in Information technology/ Computer Science, Network/Communication Engineering or discipline
- Experience in Information and Technology industry
- Experience in IT Network/ ICT Communication related industry
- Ability to work in teams
- Have a good knowledge of English.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides support services within a specific region on a day to day basis.
• Contributes to the Group IT customer service reputation by maintains a high level of customer
Focused service through consistent delivery of professional support.
• Attains a good understands of the operational activities to Ensures business impacts are minimized by outages/ incidents.
• Provides on-site technical assistance to less experienced resources to Ensures service standards
• Maintains up to date knowledge of toolsets & technologies required to effectively perform the role.
• Supports subject matter experts in provides advice to IS&T customers as required.
• Ensures that all Safety standards & safety practices of the company are followed with zero LTI’s
• Ensures system administration processes are followed as per policies set for each function.
• Provide day to day administration & maintenance for site wide ICT infrastructure system.
• Responsible for Manages & Maintains All the Wireless Bridges & other wireless circuits.
• Responsible for Manages & Maintains the Digital Trunk Radio System.
• Manage & maintains the Satellite links.
• Plays a lead role in the implementation of Motorola Wireless Mesh Circuits at Open Pit.
• Plays a key role in implementation of underground Cisco Wireless system.
• Provide day to day administration & maintenance for Cisco Unified Communication System.
• Provide day to day administration, support & maintenance for Site LAN network.
• Perform Preventive Maintenance on Network Switches & other Network Devices & Ensures the systems are in good works condition.
• Coordinate with Helpdesk team in performs inventory of all Network Switches & other Network Devices.
• Attends IT Helpdesk Calls related to Network.
• Ensures all the Helpdesk Calls is properly closed & the service desk coordinator is informed.
• Work with Network Engineer to setup ICT network in new offices.
• Coordinate with Vendors in fixes problems related to Hardware.