• A deep understanding of project development in mega projects in the mining and/or construction industry; comprehensive understanding of engineering, procurement and construction delivery strategies and processes
• Contributes to developing and promoting of project planning systems,
• Identifies and implements improvement opportunities for streamlining work process.
• Leads and/or supports the development of integrated project schedules, associated deliverablesand monitors project status against schedule and updates as appropriate.
• Leads/promotes schedule risk analysis and development of schedule contingency.
• Participates in project health check reviews and other assurance activities.
• Applies discipline governance and quality assurance across capital projects.
• Manages the relationship with project planning stakeholders within the project and within the business.
• Analyses and reports progress to plan to contribute to strategic and operational decisions.
• Provides technical support to project stakeholders.
• Mentors and develop project planners.
• Develops and contributes to project planning guidance and protocols.
• A strong drive to deliver to plan by enabling the team to translate targets into actions with a focus on the key performance drivers and critical controls
• An ability to critically and constructively analyze schedules and provide clear advice to Project Management
Educational background: Postgraduate or equivalent education obtained through degrees or diplomas from academic college or universities.
Experience typically achieved through graduate qualifications and at least 10 years relevant experience.
Excellent knowledge of English
Contract term: 1 year
Work location: UB
Work hours: 8 hours 5/2
Application deadline: 3rd February
Phone: 7713-0303, 99099165