We are hiring a Maintainer
We invite citizens from Khanbogd, Southgobi to apply for this job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform scheduled inspections and maintenance of equipment.
- Verify all work performed is documented in the following manner:
- Write a list of tasks performed on the designated location of the work order job card.
- Write the list of parts used on all work order job cards.
- Write serial numbers of parts installed.
- Write serial numbers of parts removed.
- Provide technical updates to standard jobs by writing corrections and actual tasks performed on work orders as required.
- Assist in updating and maintaining standard job Bill of Materials (BOMs) for area equipment.
- Keep supervisors apprised of job progress.
- Assess and diagnose equipment problems with other maintenance and operational personnel.
- Participate in maintenance project planning and scheduling meetings.
- Actively participate in Post-Mortem meetings after major maintenance projects
Interaction and Coordination:
- Communicating effectively with Managers, Superintendents, peers, direct reports, operations, and other work groups.
- Soliciting input from work group members so that accurate data is captured.
- Interfacing with planners to assist in planning and scheduling of maintenance work.
- Assisting and coordinating with the planner ordering of components and materials.
- Communicating Non-Scheduled Work Orders to the planner with marked-up work order(s) including findings, recommendations, and closing comments.
- Secondary or equivalent education obtained through degrees, certificates, or diplomas from academic or vocational high school training.
- Maintenance Engineers or relevant discipline is preferable.
- Relevant experience typically achieved through vocational training and equivalent practical experience or on-the-job training.
Contract term: 1 year
Phone: 7713-0303, 85840303