Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plans, organizes, and controls the operation of the various functions of the Solar Power Plant or
other clean energy operators.
• Directs the proper operation, and monitors for repair and maintenance of the Solar Power Plant and
other plant utilities and energy conservation and environment.
• Directs the engineering administrative function, including the maintenance of engineering
records and development of forecasts for the Plant budget and assists in its preparation.
• Manage, prioritize, and resolve on a timely basis all PV Fleet activities and issues that may impact
the overall plant performance.
• Calculation of solar/renewable project losses and energy uncertainty.
• Plan the overall personnel, equipment, and materials to meet the requirements of the
solar/renewable energy plant.
• Directs the solution of problems in connection with the maintenance of solar/renewable energy
• Preparation of the capital budget plan for short-term and long-term planning of the
solar/renewable power plant.
• Manages the capital and operating budget of the solar/renewable energy plant.
• Plans procurement and controls usage of the operation supplies of the solar/renewable energy
• Ensures that all contractual obligations for power plants including laws, ordinances, and contracts
• Provide operation reports to management.
• Being responsible for power plant performance evaluation, technical services support on power
plant activities, and specific knowledge consultant
• Being responsible for technical support for new business, performance-related problem analysis, and digitalization.
• Coordinate and perform full-scale EPC test for new power plant.
• Manage and supervise onsite operators.
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering (Electrical or Civil Engineering) or any related fields
• At least 2 years experience in Solar project management
• At least 5 years experience in Project management and/or Construction operations
• Experience and understanding of Distributed Generation Solar Projects
• ABCEP PV Installation professional certification preferred
• Solid understanding of the Project management process
• Ability to travel upcountry, regionally, or abroad, depending on project location
• Strong sense of leadership, interpersonal skills, and drive for results
• Proven ability to coach & manage teams, and the courage to manage people constructively
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to communicate in English. Good command of English (writing and speaking)
• Holding a Professional Engineer License or above will be considered an advantage.
• Able to drive a car, a valid driver's license
Phone: 7713-0303, 85840303