• Inputs cost data into PRISM (a Cost Control Management Data Base). Assists in the production of monthly cost reports, flash report and ‘S’ curves for responsible areas of the project;
• Develops and maintain budget expenditure and cost forecasts (commitment, incurred, cash) in accordance with Project procedures;
• Reports, monitors and controls the project budget in different work breakdown structures (work package, discipline and cost element) in terms of: control budget, budget shifts, scope changes, commitments, incurred costs, and estimate at completion;
• Updates and issues monthly project cost controls report, including planned, actual and forecast information;
• Assists on estimating activities as required to support the cost reporting functions, preparation of cost, schedule and quality control systems and procedures, development of action plan list or schedule for effective implementation of the project controls system and completion of other project controls duties as required;
• Ensures rules and procedures in place regarding working hours, lunch, office closure and communications about security;
• Manages and maintain a safe and secure work environment;
• Develops and maintain good working relationships with all employees and project stakeholders.
Educational background: Undergraduate or equivalent or higher education obtained through degrees or diplomas from academic college or universities.
Engineering, Accounting, Business or a discipline relevant
Experience typically achieved through graduate qualifications and at least 5 to 10 years relevant experience.
Excellent knowledge of English
Contract term: 1 year
Work location: UB
Work hours: 8 hours 5/2
Application deadline: 24th November
Phone: 7713-0303, 99099165, 94930303