Duties and responsibilities
• Proactively develop underground project content, contribute to production-specific internal deliverables, Voice of the Employee, project workforce emails, external contents and other campaign materials as instructed and actioned by the direct leader;
• Help coordinate and arrange project-specific events and employee engagement activities including but not limited to crew talks, milestone celebration events, and leader briefings;
• Closely review, monitor, and improve employee engagement channels Underground project content at the Underground project level and coordinate proactively with subject matter experts;
• Contribute to the wider work of the Employee Engagement team and EA&C department as necessary including but not limited to Employee Engagement survey.
• Video and photographic content development skills.
• Competence with Photoshop, Canva, Pixlr, Adobe premiere pro and InDesign.
• Competence with Microsoft Office programs.
• Photojournalism, video editor, video content developer, video graphics designer.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience, preferably in Communications, Public Relations, Stakeholder Engagement, Mining, or related field but not required;
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing (English and Mongolian);
• Experience working in a multi-national company (in a multicultural communication and/or public relations agency ideal);
Undergraduate or equivalent or higher education obtained through degrees or diplomas from academic colleges or universities.
Contract term: 8 months
Phone: 7713-0303, 85840303