• Collaborate and align with leadership team to identify and assess employee training and coaching needs.
• Identify essential technical and leadership competencies for a level of work.
• Challenge and support actions to achieve personal goals of the leadership coaches.
• Effectively identify, maintain, and deliver employee leadership development program.
• Deliver internal coaching in a professional and collaborative manner to improve performance, build confidence and stretch capability.
• Provide support and demonstrate positive behaviors with visible leadership to promote our leadership program engagement, rewarding cultures and productive teams.
• Human resources or Business Administration, Education, Psychology, Coaching or a discipline relevant to the performing functions, Advanced English
• Background may include over 4-5 year experience in Leadership development, training facilitation/delivery, coaching, mentoring, and psychology.
• Advantage is having working experience in educational field, mining and construction industries. Working in multinational work environment.
• Cert IV
Contract term: 1 year
Application deadline: 15th February
Phone: 7713-0303, 99099165