Location: Southgobi, Mongolia
Duration: 12 Months
Exp: Minimum 5 Years
Application deadline: 26th January
Phone: 7713-0303, 99099165
- Strong experience in high voltage systems and equipment (IMPC 220kV power supply, 220kV and 35kV Substations, 35kV OHL network both in ISBL and OSBL).
- Strong understanding of the O & M contract strategy.
- Support in the development of maintenance program
- Provide technical support in the review of O & M programs
- Provide advice and assistance in carrying-out diagnostic testing and trouble-shooting related to the HV equipment and system faults
- Able to make a design and analysis, optimization of the electrical and mechanical
- Applies standard techniques involving minor innovations of methodology to provide solutions to problems with a limited number of variables
- Conducts engineering analysis and develops recommendations to improve electrical equipment and control system efficiency, reliability, safety, environmental compliance, and cost performance