- Monitoring the daily progress of projects.
- Providing detailed updates to project managers or other stakeholders.
- Ensuring team members have the supplies and resources they need to complete their assigned tasks on time and within their budget limits.
- Planning meetings and organizing project logistics.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Oversee project procurement management.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
Undergraduate or equivalent or higher education obtained through degrees or diplomas from academic colleges or universities.
Contract term: 6 months
Phone: 7713-0303, 85840303